ESA Annual Conference & Expo Scholarship Program
The Energy Storage Association (ESA) believes that the future of our industry rests on the quality of education and opportunities that are provided to students who are interested in energy and energy storage.
To this end, ESA will be providing scholarship opportunities for a current full-time undergraduate or graduate student to attend the ESA 27th Annual Conference & Expo in Denver, CO. Each scholarship provides one (1) Student Pass which includes a workshop pass, access to Expo Hall and all sessions; and up to $1,000 in travel and accommodations assistance.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a current full-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- Be able to travel and attend the conference;
- Complete the application form;
- Submit a 500 word essay; and
- Submit a recommendation letter from an academic (professor, dean, etc.).
All materials must be submitted by Friday, March 17, 2017 by 11:59PM PDT to email@example.com to be considered.
All questions should be submitted to Selina Lara, Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.